Monday, February 1, 2010

Birthday fun!

Ellie had a pretty good birthday on Saturday, the older kids started the day by singing happy birthday, she just beamed she loved it so much! Ellie wasn't feeling 100% she had a low grade fever, runny nose and a little cough, and she hadn't slept very well the night before. I accidentally dropped her sippy cup on her head and it was full so I know it had to hurt poor thing, she had a little goose egg on her forehead, then later she was sitting on Dana's lap and she just let herself fall backwards and hit the back of her head on the arm of the chair, poor thing it just wasn't her heads day!!! Things did look up after she took a nice long nap, she was so happy when people started showing up.

Her cake, I finished it around 11:30 the night before, it turned out super cute!!
Ryne singing her birthday song she made up for Ellie.
I just love the look on this girls face!!! I have no idea why she was squinting but it sure is cute :)
I thought she was going for the cake, turned out she wanted the fire!! I have never had a child go for the flame before!
Yummy CAKE!!! And yeah I forgot to put a bib on her, it was a lot of fun to clean up!!


1 comment: