Friday, August 27, 2010

Banana cookies

A week or so ago my hubby bought a 10lb box of bananas!! Yes you heard right 10lbs of banana's, and your wondering why on earth would he buy 10 lbs of banana's? The answer is it was $1.50 and he was thinking of me, I am allergic to banana's the only way I can eat them is if they are cooked. Every time we buy banana's I get it in my head that I will make banana bread, but I never get chance cause my kids eat them, so the thought of a big box full of bananas that could easily go bad especially in this heat, warmed my heart but not as much as the muffins and cookies I made!! Ok so I made my traditional muffins then I decided, I wanted to try something different so I Googled banana cookie recipes and found this one HERE, they turned out fabulously, I used chocolate chips in place of the nuts, my kids and I can't get enough, which is good cause I have a few bags of mushed banana in my freezer!

No comments:

Post a Comment