Friday, January 14, 2011

Beary nice hat and cuddlerific cocoon!!

A gal at Dana's work does photography on the side, she's really just getting started and wants some cute props and stuff for infants. She asked Dana if I could/would crochet her some hats, baby cocoons, etc. In return she is going to do our family pictures! I'm really excited we have been wanting to get pics done we just haven't had the funds, plus Dana's parents are going to be in town at the end of the month and I think it would be great to get some grandparent shots with the kids!

She sent me some pictures of some of the things she wants, and I have gone to town finding
patterns ( a lot for free) and crocheting. Here are a few things I've done so far:

This is an adorable cocoon, I ran out of yarn it still needs a tassel on the bottom and the matching hat. It turned out cute and I love the color.
I LOVE this bear hat, isn't it adorable!? It's so freakin cute, I seriously cannot get enough of these. I have a pink one almost finished I just need to do the ears and I will post a picture later.

I have done 3 other kinds of hats but I didn't take any pictures before we handed them over, I might just make a few up to have on hand and when I do I will post some pictures! I have several other things that I will be doing including some more cocoons and some super cute diaper covers I will remember to take pictures and post them when they are done.

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo you have to send me the pattern for that. Or I could send you shipping and yarn money for you to make one for my Arwen. Love love love it. What is the cocoon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are super cute! :) I love that bear hat its so stinkin cute! :) Makes me want another baby to put it on! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little bear hat. So cute!!! Too bad Jackson is probably to big to wear something like that!!!

    ReplyDelete