Monday, January 10, 2011

Birthday # 6 = Slumber Party!!


Marryne had been begging for a sleep over and since her birthday was right around the corner I figured I would let her have one for her birthday. I only let her invite 3 friends (cause really I just wanted to test the waters a little first), only 1 girl was able to come 1 was sick and the other we never heard from. It didn't Ryne was a little disappointed but happy about the friend that came cause they moved away and we don't get to see them, she had so much fun with Makenna!!

Ryne wanted just cupcakes this year. I found this awesome recipe while blog hopping for Sparkling Cider cupcakes, they turned out so good. I did half with the apple pie filling in the middle and half without since I didn't know how well everyone would like the filling.



The 6 is made out of the pie filled ones, I decided to put orange sprinkles on them so we could tell which were which. Ryne loved them!
She had so much fun, thank you to Makenna for coming and Harlee for stopping by, Marryne loved the presents and all the fun she had!!

1 comment: