Monday, September 5, 2011

Ok it's time to explain my facebook status from a few weeks ago: 

have you ever been so excited about something you want to burst with happiness and joy and in the same second you are so scared to death you want to cry? Yeah that's how I'm feelin at the moment.

First let me start by sayin no I am not pregnant, that's just not in the cards right now. Last month a company was interested in buying my aprons for to sell in there store. I met with them on the 19 of Aug I was suppose to hear back from them on Monday but that didn't happen, I figured I would wait a week or so before revealing anything, but the call never came. So it doesn't look like that will be happening right now possibly in the future. I apologize for not clearing the air sooner, but there ya have it. 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry this didn't come out yet...but they may have them in the future. Such an odd thing. If it makes you feel any better, it took over a month and a half to get my spices in. Xo. Love you.

    ReplyDelete