Friday, September 30, 2011

Man it's been awhile since I have posted here on the family blog I have been really busy doing this, this, this, this, this, this and this for my craft blog and there's lot's more to come!

Update on the fam we are all doin good, Dana had yesterday and today off it's been kinda nice havin him around, I know the kids have enjoyed him taking them to school. Yesterday we helped a neighbor pack her moving truck and clean her house, Ellie was so good the whole time, everyone was surprised! After we got done with that went to lunch at AppleBee's Ellie ended up eating my soup and salad instead of her chicken tenders and fries. This morning Dane took all the kids to the Donuts for Dads at the kids school then he took Ellie to run a couple of errands, I have to say it was really nice to have a completely quite house I was able to clean up and get the last of the laundry folded and put away. After Ellie and Dane got home we watched Yogi Bear it was a lot better than I thought it was gonna be, Ellie sat still and watched the whole thing so you know it has to be good!

My hubby showed me how much he loved me by mopping the floors!! It was a surprise to me I didn't even ask, I am so thankful to him for the help especially since I broke my toe a week ago, I accidentally kicked a chair it was pretty mangled Dane had to pop it back into place, I have broken many toes in my life and none have hurt as bad as this, my whole foot was swollen up to my ankle, it's all bruised and super tender I can't even put an ice pack on it without being in a lot of pain, and I have a really high pain tolerance! It was healing pretty good till I kicked a curb a few days ago and mangled it again!


Wednesday night Author Bruce Coville was at the kids school he read them a story and signed some books, Dane took the older to kids (on the count of my broken toe). Dane bought a couple of his books The Dragon of Doom and The Evil Elves (1st and 3rd of the Moongobble and Me series) we had never heard of him before, the kids absolutely LOVE his books even Ellie will beg me to read them! I think we will be getting some more of his books for Christmas and birthdays!

So that's what we have been up too lately I promise I will do better and keep up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment