Monday, July 16, 2012

36 weeks

I was 36 weeks on Saturday, I'm so excited the end is near! We can't wait to meet this little girl!!

I had an appointment today and we are making progress, my Dr. said we should be prepared to have her by 37 weeks at the rate I'm going YEAH so exciting!!! A friend of ours is going to do some maternity pics this weekend lets hope I make it!

The kids are so anxious, they want this baby here NOW! I've been crocheting her some things, like some cute little footless sandals that match her going home outfit, I crocheted around a blanket for her to, Ryne wants me to make the baby a headband and bow to go with her coming home outfit, so thats on the list of things to do.

Dana and I are going to take the tour of the hospital Labor and Delivery floor tonight since I'm delivering at a different hospital this time, it will be nice to know were to go!

My parents are planning on being here but they can't make it till the 25th
due to doctors appointments, so we figure we should have a back up plan for the other kids in case this girl decides to come before they get here!

All right thats the exciting update for this week, I'll keep ya posted if anything happens this week!!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

No comments:

Post a Comment