Monday, July 2, 2012

Update

32 weeks (green shirt), 34 weeks (yellow shirt).
Sorry I haven't posted updates our computer has been down and I can post from my phone I just haven't!
Anyway quick update, my Doc took me off full bedrest at 30 weeks and put me on partial he wants me to be down for a minimum of 5 hrs a day, all I can say is I'm doing my best! I went 4 weeks without any contractions but they have started up again, but they are few abd far between.
I had an appointment today and everything looks great, shes head down already, I'm hoping she stays that way!
He said since I have my babies fast he will schedule a tentative induction for 39 weeks at my 37 week appointment, but I really dont think I will make it that far!
A lot had been happening I will post about all that later, cause my phone is about to die!

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6

1 comment:

  1. YIKES! I thought you had been off of bedrest completely....
    I'm sure it's so hard when you've got other kids to tend!
    I always crossed my fingers the doc would put me on it for no reason, just so I didn't have to lift a finger!
    But when it happens, I'm sure IT IS NOT EASY!
    Good luck keeping those contractions away until little miss is ready to make her entrance!
    :-) :-)
    {Your blog is so fun to follow!}

    ReplyDelete