Tuesday, November 1, 2011

HaPpY HOWL- O -WEEN!!

Yesterday was such a fun day, I have to admit I wasn't really looking forward to how busy the day was going to be, but everything turned out great!

First up for kicking off a fun Halloween day was the kids class parties. I volunteered in Kaleb's classroom cause I was able to take Ellie with me. Kaleb was the first to get to play pin the stem on the pumpkin, he was thrilled!

 So close!!!
 I snuck out of Kaleb's party and ran to Ryne's to get some pics. She's showing me her finger puppet bat. Her class went around each desk and went trick or treating she as so thrilled!

 Ellie even made out with a bag of treats!!

After the festivities were over we headed home were I made the kids do their homework, lame right!! Then I surprised the kids with making pumpkin pizza's for dinner they loved them and we all had fun making them.


Ok so they really turned out more like smiley face pizza's but the kids loved them anyway!

After dinner I got started on Ryne's hair and Ellie got a head start on her makeup!


Kaleb decided he wanted me to make him look like Jack Sparrow, so we used some black face paint and some of my makeup and eyeliner for his make up, sorry I don't have a close up pic of his face. Once his face was done and after daddy wiped off Ellie's make up job I re-did her make up, everyone got in their costumes and they were rearin to go!

 Dana stayed home and handed out candy this year since I stayed home last year. The kids got a ton of compliments on their costumes. They all did great while trick or treating, Kaleb introduced himself to anyone he didn't know so that they were no longer strangers then he would accept their candy. Ellie ran off once or tried to run off really she turned to run and there was teenager dressed as a zombie it freaked her out and she came runnin back to momma! After we said thank you for the candy Ryne would say "Happy Halloween MUWAAAAAAA!" everyone got a kick out of it. Ellie was a trooper she carried her bag the whole time till the last street, I offered to carry it but she wouldn't let me her solution was to have me carry her while she carried her bag!!

They were all tuckered out when we got home, they all had baths and went right to bed. While Dane and I watched movies I made a comment about how nicely they all went to bed, and of course minutes later Ellie rolled off her bed and was awake till 12:30 a.m.!! Oh well we still had a

No comments:

Post a Comment