Tuesday, November 29, 2011

8 years!!!

Today Dana and I celebrate our 8th year anniversary!!


I have to say this year has been the toughest and best year. We have been through a lot this year for anyone who doesn't know we had 2 miscarriages one in Sept 2010 (6weeks) and February 2011(16 weeks a boy), my heart broke shattered. Dana picked up all the pieces and is helping me put them back together, this is the hardest trial we have had to endure so far in our marriage but it has made us stronger and brought us close together as a couple and a family.



The other day Ellie was watching one of her princess movies the line "true love conquers all" stood out in my mind I know there are many times when I have laughed at this and never really taken it seriously. As I look back at this year I can truly say I feel that our love for each other did conquer this trial, love does make you stronger, even though we struggled our love held us together. Our love grew stronger, we have a much deeper appreciation and understanding of each other now than we did before. I am so blessed to have Dana in my life to love me and to pick me up when I am down, our marriage is far from perfect we make mistakes and we have our trials but that's part of the journey if everything was easy then what would we learn? Happy 8 years to my hubby Dana Lamps I love you and can't wait for more years to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment