Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So big!!

Ellie had her 15 month well check today here are her stats:

weight: 20lbs 3 oz she is in the 10th percentile
height: 30" 15th%
head: I can't remember the measurement but she's in the 75% she has a big noggin!!

She is now walking all over, she holds the record of the oldest walker out of all my kids which is fine by me!
She can say, mom, dad, no, mine, what's that, ouch, more, nana, and some others I just can't think of what they are right now.
She loves to chase Ryne and Kaleb around the house she is more content now then she use to be which I LOVE!!
I can't believe she only weighs 20 lbs cause she eats a TON, she loves bananas, yogurt, grapes, strawberries, mac and cheese, hot dogs, just about anything ya give her oh yeah and she LOVES shrimp go figure!!
Ellie is always happy and giggling, she really makes my day, we just love her!

So that's the update on Ellie. On to other updates, my sister just emailed me today her husband is in Afghanistan, and the military base Bagram Air Base is at was attacked yesterday, he is ok and things are calm for now but please keep them in your prayers. Sis I love you, I wish I was closer to you so I could give you a hug, you and Joey are in our prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment