Saturday, June 12, 2010

Girls Day Out

On Thursday Kaleb stayed home with Uncle E and Grandma J so that the girls could have a day out and it was so much fun! The first thing we did was go get our hair done you can check it out on my hair blog here. After that we dropped Ellie off at home she was in dire need of a nap! After dropping Ellie off we headed into town(Pocatello) to have lunch and shop. We had lunch at Red Lobster, I found out that Ryne LOVES popcorn shrimp (so much that she cried when she ate all of them!). Grandma go the kids each a movie (which I used to bribe Ryne into being good when she got a little antsy), I got a couple pairs of pants, a new camera (YEAH!!!!I still need to get a memory card for it), some stuff to do a few crafts, and many other things.

As we were out and about I realized how much I miss being with my mom, not necessarily buying things just hanging out with her. I love how we can put our minds together when it comes to crafting or sewing, I love how we can bounce ideas off each other, and man do I miss that when I am in Az. But I also realize that as much as I miss my parents when I am not with them, my place is with my hubby and kids in our home, but these little visits are so nice and best of all I know I am welcome any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment