Friday, June 18, 2010

Personalized Hooded Towel

Remember the hooded towel I did for Kaleb's birthday? Well Marryne has been dying for me to make her one, she really wanted a pink towel with the superman symbol well instead of that I did these personalized ones for the girls. My mom and I were at Wal-mart yesterday and I found this 6 piece yellow towel set on clearance for $8, I figured that was a good deal, especially since I usually make one hooded towel for that much! Anyway, I was trying to think of a way to tell them apart so with some 1/4 grosgrain ribbon I made the first letter of the girls names I thought they turned out good and Ryne was thrilled.

M for MARRYNE!

E for ELEANOR aka ELLIE!I have a tutorial I am dying to post but it will have to wait till after Father's Day cause I don't want to give it away, it turned out great and my kids can't wait for daddy to see it! Stay tuned for that.

1 comment: