Friday, December 3, 2010

Handsome


Kaleb announced at the dinner table that he needed a hair cut, "I want it like Uncle Ephans". Now that came as a shocker, cause last time I cut his hair he told me "just a little off the top, I like it long". He has worn his hair long for a long time now, and it's been his choice. Anyway I know how he likes the longer hair in the front so, I left some longer in the front then cut everything else short "like Uncle Ephans".

Check out all that hair!!!

He really likes it, he even cheered and so did I cause 1-he let me do it with no complaints and 2- I didn't screw it up!!! He looks so much older to me, and I really like the cleaner look.

He was sitting on the couch suckin his thumb and he reached up to twirl his hair, then looked at me and said "wow it's really different!".

No comments:

Post a Comment