Friday, December 3, 2010

Yummy in my tummy!

Last Saturday night we invited our neighbor Doreen over to watch the Christmas specials, Kung Fu Panda Holiday special, and Merry Madagascar on t.v. . We popped some popcorn and Kaleb requested I make some more cinnamon rolls, and what's better then a cinnamon roll? A cinnamon roll with chocolate chips inside!!! They were so good, and yummy I made 25(yeah it was suppose to be 24, I can't count), and by the time we went to be there were only 4 left!

Doesn't that just look so perfect and yummy!?
I love with the frosting melts off the sides like that!
We all had a fun time with Doreen, Ellie really took a shining to her and sat on her lap the whole time, it could have been the fact that the popcorn was right next to them, but I think Ellie just really likes Doreen. She doesn't let just anyone hold her for that long!

No comments:

Post a Comment