Monday, December 6, 2010

:P

Just when Ellie was getting better everyone else is getting sick :P. As ya know from this post Ryne was sick on Friday, she was also sick Saturday, Sunday and Monday!! On top of that Kaleb came into my room at an unsightly hour, when I picked him up to carry him to bed I realized that he too was running a fever. I was up with him most of the night, he was complaining he was cold yet he was covered under 3 fleece blankets and I was snuggled next to him, it took him awhile to go back to sleep. Dane let me sleep in yesterday morning, when I got up Kaleb was running a 102.8 temp and Ryne was still running 101. I took them in and found out Kaleb has strep throat and an ear infection, Ryne has a double ear infection YIPPEE SKIPPY!!! They are both on some heavy antibiotics, and surprisingly Kaleb is taking his pretty well. Ellie is jealous that they get to take medicine and she doesn't, really I'm not kidding she cries every time they get some.

Dane stayed home Monday too, he started running a temp. He's stayed stayed home today as well, we think he might have strep too( which means no kissy kissy)! I really don't need to get sick right now, I'm the only one keeping things together and taking care of everyone. And really the last thing I need right now is the flu!! I really hope that by tomorrow Ryne will be able to go back to school and Dane can go back to work, cause it's really hard to get my normal chores done when I am waiting on everyone hand and foot all day!

I also forgot today that I had signed up to bring a pumpkin pie for the Relief Society thing tonight (and I don't even know what time it is at). I also had girl scout training today and it was actually nice getting out of the house. Anyway every one's temps are down so it looks like they will all be going back to school and work tomorrow *sigh* of relief, honestly I can't wait. Tomorrow Ryne has karate and girl scouts, Dane also has scouts hopefully everyone will be up to par. Alright so onto the rest of my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment