Thursday, April 1, 2010

Birthday success!!

So we will start with the cake. The Superman shield is made with M&M's, the border around the shield are whoppers (I know HOLY SUGAR!). I would totally take the credit for this if it was my idea but it isn't I got the idea from HERE this site has some great b-day cakes.


He LOVED the cake, even though he didn't eat any!!
I need to explain this next picture. Kaleb opened a present from his Aunt Kelley that had and outfit with a hat, he grabbed the clothes striped off his clothes just to put them on.
Here's the outfit (not the best picture)
And here he is in the hooded superman towel I made him. It didn't get as good of a reaction as I thought(only because daddy had him open his iron man toys first!)
Here's a pic of the back of the towel.
So all in all his birthday was a great success, even though it was just a family thing and he only got 3 toys he had a blast!He did score on clothes which he really needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment