Monday, March 7, 2011

Little Stinker Pot!!

I made another cute crocheted hat, this one was for Ellie (here's the other one if ya want to see it). I thought I would get some pics of it, but my little stinker had other plans. We started out by the front window where there is great lighting, but someone didn't want to face the window the the picture wasn't dark!
My attempt at turning her to face the window resulted in this tantrum on the floor...and this OH look what I found moment.Then I got her to face the window for about 2 seconds resulting in this blurry shot!In this one she is telling me 1 more picture.
I decided to take her into my room where the lighting is even better and she could sit on my bed and play with something while I got some good shots. Well here's what happened when I tried that, she laid on the bed, refused to sit up and chewed her fingers...
more chewing, but at least this time I got a good side shot of the hat!
and even more chewing, she added a great big smile for me this time. I think this look/smile says "Am I giving you a hard time!?" (add sarcasm)
and this look says "I'm so cute ya can't be mad!"
I finally sat her up against my pillows and got this shot before she....
ripped the hat off and....then tried to put it back on.
I finally gave up and started messin with some other stuff when I noticed she was being very still and quiet so I snapped these as quickly as I could before she noticed!

She noticed but I finally got a good front shot!

And this is why I never use my 2 year old as a model! She exhausted me in the 10 minutes it took to get these pics! I thought the hat turned out cute and I thought it was even cuter on my little stinker pot!

No comments:

Post a Comment