Tuesday, March 22, 2011

St. Patrick's day Picnic

Last week was Spring Break for the kids, on Thursday we decided to take a picnic and go to the park. It was a beautiful day, and the kids had a blast.
Takin a break.Ellie loved this bouncy thing.
Immediately after this picture was taken Kaleb fell, bruised his neck and got a good cut right under his chin! The first words out of my mouth were "Really!? Right before family pictures FANTASTIC!". Ryne said she thought it's cause he wasn't wearing any green "cause ya know it's St. Patrick's day and he ain't lucky without green!", Kaleb yelled for the whole park to hear "MY UNDERWEARS ARE GREEN!!" meanwhile he was getting ready to prove it to everyone! I had to hurry and jump in and explain that we believed him!
He decided to chill for a few after he fell.
We had a nice afternoon, all the kids ended up takin a nap which was really great for me! It was a nice quiet St.Patrick's Day.

I did me some crafting today check out my craft blog to see what I've been up too!

No comments:

Post a Comment