Thursday, March 24, 2011

There HERE!!!!

Our family pictures that is (SQUEAL)!! I am so excited they turned out FABULOUS! I have to say I wasn't sure if Christine(our photographer) was able to get any really good shots of the kids, the whole morning felt chaotic, and it didn't help that Ellie fell flat on her head when we got to the place to take pictures creating a goose egg on her little forehead which of course made her cranky and un-cooperative!But Christine did a FABULOUS (did I say that already)job, I love how she captured my kids energy and spirit in the pictures, they are so full of life just like my kids!! Ok ok so here are a few of my favorites and there are more to come Christine is still editing some, I can't wait to see what other pics she has for us!
To keep the kids happy every once in awhile Christine would have the kids give her their silliest face, Ellie gave her her crazy face! Can you see the bump on her head? Lookin at the pic it's on the right side just above her eye. I was frustrated when she fell and hurt herself but ya know, it adds character!I am in LOVE with this one of Kaleb and Ryne. Christine captures Kaleb's mischievousness and Ryne's attitude PERFECTLY!I think this one is beautiful, and it really captures how Ellie is ALWAYS on the go!
THANKS Christine for some FABULOUS(there's that word again) photos!!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures! Where did you guys go for the shoot? I seriously need to get some done of me and my daughter. We have only had professional pics done and they were not very good.

    Brianna
    www.girlscurls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete