Friday, April 29, 2011

Birthday/Easter weekend part 2

After we got home Saturday night we loaded everyone up and went to the park to have dinner with our ward before we headed to the Mesa Temple for the Easter pageant. The kids got to run off some energy, Dane and I wished we had some energy, I swear we came back from our trip more tired then when we left! The kids settled down pretty good when the pageant started I was surprised at how well Ellie did, Kaleb fell asleep about half way through, and Ryne was on the verge.






          




Ok so I have a ton more pictures so this 2 parter is going to be a 3 parter! We had so much fun and I really enjoyed spending my birthday with my family celebrating what Easter is really about, can't get better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment