Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Update

I have been really busy this week getting ready for a home based business Expo this weekend, I thought I had a lot of stuff but when I looked at everything I realized I don't have jack, so this week is my crunch time, I have been crocheting like crazy and neglecting other things like the laundry, floors, dishes, and blogging!

I don't have a lot to report I am finally starting to feel better, even though I am exhausted all the time. I had an appointment last week and there is still "product of pregnancy" left but this time it was barely visible on the ultra sound, and there is no sign of infection so they aren't worried about it, more medication was given to flush it out, apparently the exhaustion is normal even 2 months after, my body is still workin over time to get the rest out. Once it's gone I should be feelin better physically, emotionally I'm doin ok I have to admit when people that I know that are pregnant (which is just about everyone) announces progress, or excitement I get jealous and think that it's not fair. I'm not trying to make anyone feel bad, there are just same days I can't handle it I want to be happy for people but some days I just can't. Hopefully my friends understand that.

Ok enough drab talk. Yesterday after Kaleb got home from school he wanted a bowl of cereal I was busy doin something else when he asked me to help him with it, I told him to hold on a sec and I would help. A few minutes went by and I have to admit I forgot about it (I've been doin that a lot lately) he expressed his frustration with me, I told him I was sorry and that I would be right there, a few more minutes went by, as I was walking to the kitchen Kaleb met me in the hall with a bowl, the cereal and milk he handed them to me and said "here do your job!" SERIOUSLY!? Where the heck did he get that from? I wasn't very happy about it but instead of gettin mad, I just responded with "really?" then he timidly said "Well isn't that what moms do, they take care of their kids, and feedin me is takin care of me." then there was a pause as I was thinking about his response, then he reached over and gave me a hug sayin "Your the best mom ever, love you". My heart melted although I think the last bit he threw in there just to make sure I would get him his cereal!

No comments:

Post a Comment