Friday, April 29, 2011

Birthday/Easter weekend part3

With all the hustle and bustle of the weekend we didn't get a chance to color eggs with the kids {GASP} I know it was so LAME of us, but ya know what the kids didn't even notice. They were thrilled when they saw what the Easter Bunny had brought, which is great cause I thought that getting socks and church clothes would make them  think that he was just as LAME as their parents, but it turns out they were absolutely thrilled with what they got! Kaleb's exact words were "{GASP} New church clothes for MEEEEE!?  Oh yeah I am going to wear them right NOW!"

Hunting for eggs.
 I know the pic below is blurry but I just love how the dogs are staring at Ellie, with her candy!

Ellie looked so cute in her sequined top "froo, froo" dress.
 I the Easter Bunny loved this dress when I he saw it! I thought it looked like Ryne and she looked so grown up in it. I do need to adjust the length of the straps, but overall it fits her well.
 Kaleb told us "just call me green man!"
 All 3 of my little turkeys, all ready for church!

After church we all took naps, then had dinner and birthday cake outside it was a wonderful Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment