Thursday, November 5, 2009

Unexpected

Yesterday we got an unexpected much needed and very much appreciated piece of mail! It was in an envelope with no return address and the card wasn't signed, when I read the card and looked at I cried. How did this person know that what they sent us was desperately needed? I was speech less, and so very grateful. Now since I have no idea who sent it, I am hoping that they might be reading this, we want to say THANK YOU so much, not just for what you sent but for caring, in a world like this we tend to think that no one else cares or would be willing to help, even if all you sent was a card and nothing else it would have meant just as much, we really and truly appreciate it, THANKS again. If any one who is reading this happens to know did such a kind thing for us please tell them how truly grateful we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment