Tuesday, July 20, 2010

The Princess Bride & a root canal!

Everyone I know LOVES the movie The Princess Bride, I have seen it and thought it was just ok until today! I went to the dentist today to get a root canal and this movie just happened to be on, like I said it isn't my favorite but I thought "well I need something funny to keep my mind off my mouth", so I started watching it then they gave me the laughing gas and man that movie just got better and better! I think I now see why everyone loves that movie it truly is a great film, and it did the trick before I new it my root canal was done!

I do say I wish I could bring home some of that gas, whenever my children are starting to be a pain! I was thinking how nice would that be to be able to go and take a couple of deep cleansing breaths of the gas, I think I would be able to handle just about anything! Anyway I know this is a random post but I just had to post about my root canal and The Princess Bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment