Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Yesterday I had a Dr.'s appointment where I got to hear my baby's heart beat, after that I was excited to go home and announce to everyone that we were pregnant again! I put it on FB and I even added a widget on here, then around 8:30 last, I went to the bathroom only to discover I was bleeding. We went to the Dr. this morning and found out that the baby had died, it was only measuring about 10 weeks gestation, it hadn't been growing right pretty early on and finally it couldn't hold on any longer. This is heartbreaking for my family, especially since we had a miscarriage in September, the Dr is calling it really bad luck but we know that it just wasn't meant to be, it's not time for this little spirit to be here, even though we know this we still grieve for those little babies.
Last night as I prayed for understanding and I asked the infamous "why?" question the the answer I received was"It's a test of faith", then the question "what if I fail?" came to mind, then very clearly I heard the words "have faith". Having faith is never really easy, especially in times like this, trials like this can either make our faith stronger or it can make us loose faith completely, it's up to us to choose which way we will go. I think that it's because of my kids and my husband that I haven't completely lost it yet, they are my reason for holding on, they are my reason for keeping the faith that we will get through this and everything will work out the way it's suppose to and that I will receive the comfort I need. Prays are very much needed and appreciated. We want to thank all those who have already been a great help to us, we truly appreciate all you have done.

4 comments:

  1. Trials of our faith are not fun or easy, but in the Lords time, all will be well! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my sweet sister Heather. Prayers are with you today. Love you sweet girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs! I'm so sorry. You are in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our prayers are with your family. We hope you feel better with the cold and now this, on top of all the sick kiddos. hang in there and the Lord really will hold you up when you think you can't possibly pull through it.

    ReplyDelete