Friday, May 6, 2011

Ranting, raving and venting!

Ok I need to vent or I am going to explode. Most of you know we haven't had the best of luck these last couple of weeks with our cars, we ended up putting a speed sensor, catalytic converter, water pump and a/c motor in my car, and a new engine in Dane's lovely right HAPPY MOTHER'S day to me!! And if that wasn't enough yesterday my dryer decided that it needs a new heating element, it already needed a new belt and pads (that the hubby kept putting off). I am so totally overwhelmed especially since I am still planning on going to Idaho for the summer, but at this point I have no idea how we are going to pay for everything. Have ya seen I Robot  I feel like Will Smith's character "your sh*t keeps malfunctioning around me", yeah I swear if something else breaks down I am going MALFUNCTION!

On a good note when I FB about my dryer a gal I know mentioned she has a dryer she is trying to sell, it's 5 yrs old runs awesome and she wants $75 for it, that would be cheaper than buying all the parts to fix the one we have, and it would save us much cussing heated discussion with the one we have, cause we can't figure out how to get to all the parts in the first place, it's extremely frustrating. Plus I would be able to have a dryer asap which would be great considering I am right in the middle of doing laundry. We aren't suppose to hang our clothes outside to dry cause "it isn't appealing" (but apparently the foot high weeds in the empty lots are) to any one looking to rent or buy in our neighborhood. But ya know what I said screw it, my front and back porch's are currently adorned with clothes that are drying including little girls underpants. I honestly don't care we live in ARIZONA for crying out loud it's been in the high 90's the last few days the clothes will be out there for like 20 mins max (so by the time I get done with this post). I'm not going to wait to get my dryer fixed(or a new one) to do the laundry I already let it pile up, if I wait any longer I will be even more overwhelmed, and this is MOTHER'S DAY  weekend dammit I shouldn't be overwhelmed right!?  I wish we could have a clothes line here cause man that would save me so much electricity, and I love clothes that have been hung to dry they smell so wonderful, and it would give me a reason to get outside! I will have to definitely take advantage of my mom's clothes line when I get to Idaho!

I was hoping to have my house clean today so that I could relax this weekend at this rate it ain't gonna happen, there's to much to do and not enough time to do it in and the broken dryer through a kink in my plans. On a light note I made my first sell in my etsy shop I was super stoked! I would have celebrated but the dryer crappin out kinda killed the mood for celebration. I hope that sell was the first of many heaven know's I could really use it right now!

Ok I think I am done ranting for now, I do feel better I always feel better when I can't rant and rave and get my frustrations out. Hopefully I will have a dryer tonight whether we fix it or get a different one, and hopefully I can get the house clean so I can enjoy a clean free weekend. I have faith it will all work out!

By the by have been busy crafting too if ya want to check it out go to my craft blog HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment