Saturday, May 7, 2011

Sweet Relief!

Yesterday was a stressful one (you can read about it here), but I had an unexpected visitor (the laundry fairy) she gave me some much NEEDED and much appreciated help! By the end of the day the piles of things to do were gone and so was the stress! We ended up buying the dryer from the  gal I know for $75, cause by the time we priced all the parts, it was cheaper to go the other way.

 It was nice to wake up to a nice clean house, we had our mother's day breakfast today since we have to be to church by 8 tomorrow, it was wonderful and the best part was the cleanup everyone pitched in so it took less then 10 mins!! After breakfast Kaleb and I went to run some errands, we had to go to the UPS store, Kohl's, and the laundry mat Pippy puked on my quilt LOVELY right!? We will be home for about an hr before we take to his best friend Logan's birthday party! I through my sheets in the dryer this morning and guess what!? It worked and it was SUPER quiet AWESOME! So far today has been a good one, let's hope it stays that way!

I hope you all have a SUPER AWESOME MOTHER'S DAY tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment