Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Birthdays!

Since my dad's birthday is on the 3rd of January and Ryne's is on the 7th and we were leaving on the 2nd we decided to celebrate them together while we were in Idaho.

Dad turned 76 on the 3rd! We love you PAPA, Happy Birthday!!
We gave him one of the puppies we brought with us! He really took a shining to this little guy, so we thought he would make a great gift!Ryne will be 5 on the 7th! I can't believe she will be 5 already, I sit and wonder were all the time has gone! I love my sweet and tendered heart little girl, I couldn't live without her, she brings so much joy into our lives, we love you RYNE!She wanted a my little pony for Christmas, and was quite sad when she didn't get one, but boy did her face light up when she opened this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment