Friday, January 22, 2010

Rain rain.....

stay all day, Kaleb Lamps wants to play!! It was pouring rain this morning while we were waiting for the bus to come, and it was so hard for Kaleb not to jump in the big puddles that had formed in our yard!! I could see that look in his eye as he inched closer to the puddles, I had to restrain him! Poor kid he was so sad, but I really didn't want to send him to school soaking wet and muddy, plus he would probably catch a cold bring it home and pass it on to everyone else. Can you guess the first thing he did when he got off the bus this morning!?

Yup he jumped in the biggest puddle he could find!
He was really enjoying himself!
Lucky for me I had figured he would do this so I had a hot bath and hot chocolate waiting for him when he was done!!

No comments:

Post a Comment