Friday, January 8, 2010

More snow fun!

My kids just LOVED all the snow at my parents and they can't wait to go back! The day before we left the kids really wanted to go out and play in all the fresh snow that we had just gotten and I needed a break from packing, so we put on all our snow gear and went outside. We started making a snowman and Marryne decided that we should make "snow kids one for each kid so, grandma won't miss us so much"
All 3 kids with their snow look a likes!After we took pictures with the snow kids I decided to put Ellie down in some deep snow this was her first time in the snow, and she liked it until......
She leaned forward and tried to crawl, it got on her hands and then she was done, but of course being the good parents that we are we let her suffer it out for a minute while we took pictures! :)

This is the moment were she had, had enough and flung herself backwards in frustration, only to find that snow fluffs up and it went right into her little face, boy she REALLY hated that!!
This was her "PLEASE mommy just pick me UP!" look after I wiped the snow off her face.

No comments:

Post a Comment