Saturday, January 9, 2010

Ryne's birthday take 3!

Ryne has gotten so spoiled this year with Christmas and her birthday.
She has really been wanting to have a tea party, so when she asked if she could have one for her birthday I couldn't say no, and since her birthday landed on a Thursday we scheduled the tea party for Saturday, but then I felt like we should celebrate her birthday on the actually day! We did just a small family thing on Thursday, Kaleb helped me make a small heart cake, that I am honestly going to say I am not proud of!! I tried a new cake and frosting recipe and it just didn't turn out the way I thought it would so I didn't really take any pictures of it, cause frankly it sucked!!

Ryne making a wish on her birthday!

Ryne was so excited for her NO BOYS ALLOWED birthday tea party today! She got all dressed up in her pretty "Barbie princess dress" Grandma J got her for her birthday!
They had little "cookie cutter" sandwiches, I thought they turned out really cute!
The girls giggling:)
I didn't feel like doing another cake, we are all kind of caked out so I did a big sheet of brownies, then used my cookie cutters to cut out some cute shapes and the frosted them! Don't they look delicious!?

Ellie and Jordyn also enjoyed the party!!


No comments:

Post a Comment