Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter Outfits

Since we aren't going to going to church on Easter Sunday do to General Conference I let the kids wear their Easter outfits. My mom bought Kaleb's outfits, and Dana's sister Kelley sent us the girls outfits which I thought were perfect for Easter, THANKS mom and Kelley!!
Kisses.
I took this one of Ellie while we were waiting for Kaleb to wake up! I love my little Ellie Bellie.
After church we were putting chairs away and Ellie was waiting :) Look at those chubby wubby legs!
I love the look on Ryne's face she told me this as I took this pic "I am busy helping, I don't have time for pictures."
But then a minute later she was spinning in circles!
And last but not least my handsome boy Kaleb. He slept through the last 2 hrs of church and missed getting sung to in Primary (his b-day is on Wednesday), but he still enjoyed his birthday bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment