Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's been awhile

I haven't had my computer and Internet since the 18th of February! I am so happy to be up and running again. There are many things to update everyone on I will start with the most recent thing which happened this morning! I went into my bathroom this morning to discover this;Yup that's Marryne's hair, she decided that she "wanted short hair like when I was a baby" She cut the hair right in the front super short some of it is all the way to the scalp, then there are some nice chunky layers all over the rest of her hair. I surprisingly didn't yell and scream like you think I would, I just looked at it asked her why and proceeded to cry, she in turn started to cry and felt pretty bad. She asked me if I could take her to get it fixed I told her the only way to fix it was to cut all her hair off and shave her head, then she really started to cry I told her we wouldn't do that but that it was going to take a really really long time to grow back out. I have decided that there really isn't a point in getting to upset about it, I mean really it's just hair it will grow back and what's done is done no amount of yelling is going to make it grow back any faster. Oh yes and by the way no I didn't leave scissors out, cause this isn't the first time my children have cut their hair I keep the scissors up, Ryne decided to get into the first aid kit and get the little tiny scissors! So that was today's drama stay tuned cause there is a lot more where that came from! So many things have happened in the last few weeks, I have some pictures and many stories!


1 comment:

  1. Sorry about Ryne's hair. Malachi did something similar, but he climbed up and got the cooking shears and used those. I tried to fix it. I am just glad he didn't cut his curls off. So he now has something pretty close to a mullet, but cuter. I hope she learned her lesson, it stinks to have to start all over.

    ReplyDelete