Friday, March 19, 2010

Kids and other stuff

My kids so far have been pretty funny today. It started with Ellie waking up a 3:30 a.m.(not the funny part), I got her a sippy cup and we sat on the couch then all the sudden she was wired she started shaking her sippy to beat heck then she would whack herself in the head with it and laugh! She was having so much fun she did this for about 5 mins or so (I was falling asleep), her head must have gotten sore cause the next thing I knew I got whacked in the head, which really hurt. She then started hanging her head upside down on the couch and shaking it, she was cracking herself up I have never heard her laugh so hard, at the time I didn't really find it humorous cause she kept it up till about 5 and I just wanted to go back to bed.

I got back to bed around 5:30, dosed back off around 6 then the older kids came in, they brought with them the big bottle of gummy vitamins Ryne was telling Kaleb what colors were on the bottle, Kaleb decided to by funny whenever she asked him what color something was he would deliberately say the wrong color he had a great laugh. Ryne was getting frustrated she looked at him and said " Ya know your really being a big pain in the butt!" I couldn't help but snicker Kaleb responded with " well your a nerf!" the word he was actually looking for as you have probably guessed was nerd, that just sent me over the top it was really funny!! Laughing that hard is a good start to the morning, all though now I am over it and I have become not-so-nice mommy because my kids won't stop YELLING at each other.

In other news I have decided to change some of my decor a little bit, like my kitchen is going to get a new coat of paint (I don't know when it will happen hopefully it's not too far off) and also new decor for the walls, my living rooms are also going to change a bit, new curtains, couch covers my family room is going to get new paint as well, then there's the kids bathroom I have finally decided what color to paint it. We decided with our tax return this year we would get a fence and a storage shed, it's long over due I have been waiting for 3 yrs to get these items and I finally decided I am not giving them up this year. So once we get the storage shed and get the back bedroom emptied, I will actually have another room in the house that I can use as a bedroom! Originally I was going to turn it into the guest room but I have decided to move Kaleb in there since it's a smaller room and then I am going to give the other room a much needed make over and turn it into the guest room. I have so many projects going on it's a little over whelming, but they will get done with a little hard work. I am actually really excited about all the changes I will post pictures once everything is done.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you do have a lot going on. I wish I had your strength. You are a huge example to me, and I'm glad to have you as a friend. Thanks for posting even if others might think it's silly. These things are important and our kids will want to remember them someday.
    I love you Heather. Keep up the awesome redecorating. I can't wait to see more pics.

    ReplyDelete