Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Birthday weekend, Father & Son's, Sleep over!

So the 23rd was my Birthday it was also the Father and Sons camp out, and I thought that was the best present ever!! I look forward to the Father and Sons camp out every year, it's the only time I can clean my house from top to bottom and it stays clean for more than an hour, it also gives me and the girls our "girly time" we can watch girly movies, and do our hair and nails without any complaints. Marryne has been dyin to have her friend Harlee over for a sleep over and I thought sure why not, so Friday after the guys were packed and on their way we picked up Harlee and went to the mall, the girls love this little store that has jewelry and other fun girl stuff and it's named Tinkerbell what's not to LOVE oh yeah and most of their stuff is $2!! After the jewelry store we hit, Pay Less and Claire's, then we went to the play area so the girls could play and Grandma and I could catch our breathe!!!
This is one of Ryne's best friends Harlee, they even got best friend necklaces to prove it!!
This was Ellie's first time actually playing, she had a blast.
After the mall we picked up a couple of pizza's at Papa Murphy's. Once we were home and the pizza was cooked we watched The Princess and the Frog, the girls went to bed about 9:30, I thought there was going to be giggling and laughing but to my surprise they went to sleep right away, all accept Ellie of course! Grandma and I stayed up till 1 watching The Blind Side and talking it was fun.
The girls got up around 6 (all accept Ellie), but surprisingly they played quietly until I got up at 7!! Harlee wanted pancakes, and Ryne wanted cold pizza so I pleased both girls I was in the mood to make pancakes on my new electric grill and they turned out FABULOUS!!! All in all we had a great weekend! I know your all dyin to know what I got for my birthday right!? Dane's parents got me a pretty Orchid plant that Kaleb helped pick out and they took me out for lunch which was WONDERFUL thanks Bill and Nancy! Dane got me New Moon can I get a WOOT WOOT, and he also got me to new craft books one called The Big-Ass book of crafts and the other one is The Big-Ass Book of home Decor by Mark Montano and I HEART them, I have so many ideas, and since we are right in the middle of a house make over the books are much needed!!!! Marryne got me some shirts from Down East Basics, I also got and Adidas hat from Dane. Saturday Danes parents watched the kids so we could have a date I was in the mood for Thai food so we went to the THAI HOUSE it was FABULOUS, we will definitely be going there again (thanks Lisa for the suggestion!). After that we walked around the mall and enjoyed having no interruptions it was very much needed and enjoyed! What a great Birthday weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment