Thursday, April 29, 2010

Iron Man spotting!

So this morning I got Kaleb all ready for school, then grandma took him to the bus. When I went to get him off the bus he was in full Iron Man gear complete with mask and arm shooter!! My reaction was "WHAT the!!????", Ryne's reaction was "Oh no buddy not that! How embarrassing!", the bus driver said as soon as they were on their way to the school he put it on, he wore it all morning!! What a stink pot! All I could really do was laugh, I asked Kaleb why he took his costume to school when he knows he isn't suppose too he said " Cause I wanted to show them how awesome I am!" what a silly kid! I am wondering what he's teacher's response was when he got off the bus.

We are getting ready to go to L.A. for the weekend I am excited, except that it's suppose to rain and we really wanted to hit the beach oh well, we shall see. The kids are excited to get to see their new cousin Andrew, we are going for his baby blessing. We are also hoping to get to see Dan and Shae Check they are only about 30 mins away from my brother-in-law so I think we will make the trip it will be great to see them!! We weren't going to leave till tomorrow afternoon, but Dane decided to take the day off, so what I thought I could do last minute tomorrow I have to cram into today oh JOY!! Well I better get back to it. Hope ya'll have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment