Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Kids in the Park

Yesterday we went to a park with some friends, had some pizza and lemonade, enjoyed each others company while the kids played. Just a warning this is a picture overload post!!!After a minute or so of being in this swing, Ryne said "mom I'm getting dizzy, I'm done for today!"
Close up!
Kaleb "flyin to save the day" as he told me!
CHEESE!!
This is Michelangelo, he just LOVED pushing Ellie in the swing and she couldn't stop laughing, he was adorable and very very polite!!!

Ellie on what Kaleb called "Wild Alvin without any clothes!". She looks thrilled doesn't she!?
Lookin through the bars!
"hi"
Kaleb going down the slide, even though it's a little blurry I really like this picture.
I played around with a couple of the pics I took of the kids this is one of my FAVORITES!
Another favorite!
And then the evening sky, this one is blurry as well but it's still beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment