Friday, April 2, 2010

Feelings

Do you ever feel like you know a lot of people but you don't really have friends? It's kinda how I have been feeling lately, a little left out and a lone. At the same time I understand I don't have a car, and who wants to pick me and my 3 kids up!? It's a pain I know so I don't blame anyone for not wanting to hang out. It makes me miss home and my family more, which really sucks it's like throwing salt on the wound, "hey you have no friends, and you have no family around". Anyway that's just my feelings for today maybe it will change tomorrow but I doubt it.

Kaleb had his 4 yr old well check yesterday, he has thinned out a lot. He is 35 1/2lbs and he is 39 1/2 inches tall, he is in the 50% for both which surprised me cause he's always been in the 90%! He is healthy and strong, he got 4 shots and he did awesome he did not cry till the very last one( ya know the one that has to be refrigerated so when you get it it burns). After the shots were done he told me he wanted his daddy cause his daddy loves him, he was upset with me cause I let them give him his shots. But he got over it quickly(with a little bribery :)). Kaleb is only a lb lighter than Marryne, she is such a skinny little thing.

We have a nice day planned today, Dana gets off work early then we are going to see a movie then dinner then we will finish the day with the Easter Pageant! I hope everyone has a great Easter Weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I now how you feel about knowing so many people but feeling like you're alone and don't have any friends. It sucks.

    ReplyDelete