Monday, September 21, 2009

Ellie Bell

My sweet little Ellie Bell(as I call her) hit some mile stones this week!! She started crawling on Friday although she prefers to scoot on her bellie, and she also started saying "mamama" and she has actually said "daddy" plain as day twice!! I can't believe she is already almost 8 months old. We just love her sweet spirit, and silly faces. My favorite thing is in the morning when the older kids and I go to get her out of bed we sing "good morning to you, good morning to you, good morning dear Eleanor good morning to you" to the tune of Happy Birthday, she gets all silly and shy and hides her face, after we sing that we sing "You are my sunshine" and again she gets shy, hides her face and giggles!! Marryne and Kaleb love singing to Ellie every morning and they love taking care of her through out the day. She really is such a sweet girl.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete