Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor day weekend


So how was your labor day weekend? Ours was pretty good. Saturday we took these little monsters(oh I mean angels that NEVER do anything wrong and ALWAYS listen and obey!) to dinner and a movie.

We had dinner at Mi Amigos and then we went and saw Night at the Museum 2 at the cheap $1 theatre. I thought the movie was good at least the parts that I actually got to see, I swear Ryne has the smallest bladder in the whole, she was going to the bathroom literally every 10 minutes!!! Kaleb did good for most of the movie, the last 20 mins were a sruggle though, he kept falling out of his seat cause he was goofing off he has quite a bruise collection. Ellie also did good for most of the movie she did struggle the last 10 mins or so. Over all it was an enjoyable night, I especially liked the part when we got home and all 3 kids were more than ready for bed!!

We went to church on Sunday it was very nice at least the parts that I actually got to listen too!! Ellie was being a little grumpy gus! Sunday night, Ryne Kaleb and I all laid on the air mattress and listened to Dana read Harry Potter, I was the only one that didn't fall asleep!


Monday we had planned on going to the zoo and then swimming, but this little monster (angel) tweaked our plans a little when she lost my last contact!!!
We ended up spending most of our day at America's Best were I couldn't get a prescription because my eyes were irritated and a little swollen(it could have been from the fact that I had been crying cause the contact was lost! I know I am such a baby!!) so I have to go back in 2 weeks, but I am actually going to go to my regular eye dr. this week for the contacts, I know why did I go to America's Best when I already have and eye dr and eye insurance? 1st cause America's Best was the only place open yesterday and 2 they have really good deals on their glasses and I REALLY need new glasses ,the ones I have are 6 yrs old and falling apart and I am blind as a bat without them(no joke, I am actually considered legally blind without my glasses or contacts!!). Once there we realized that getting contacts there would be stupid, it would be much better(and cheaper) to get the glasses there then use our eye insurance to get the contacts(since my insurance only covers one or the other), so there ya go. After America's best we walked the mall, then we went and got some lunch at McDonalds (we let the kids choose) and let the kids play, once we got home Dane took the older kids swimming while I stayed home with the sleeping baby!! Man what an exhausting weekend we had, it was fun spending time with the family, we had more ups than downs, it was great. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment