Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The new me!

I got my hair cut on Monday!! It was exciting since it had been about 4 months since my last cut. The hair on the back of my neck was getting irritating, it's funny how I use to love my long hair but the older I get the more I can't stand longer hair! I also colored it again, I went with the same red I had before I really liked it and Dane LOVES the darker color on me.

I love this style it's easy and quick, I use to have natural curly hair well I guess I still do but it's not tight curl like it use to be, it's just wavy and very frizzy. I miss my curly hair it disappeared when I had Ellie, hopefully it will come back but in the mean time I flat iron my hair and this style and length cuts my time in half, that way I can spend more time with the kiddos than in the bathroom :) Best of all I think this will really help with all of the headaches I have, my hair is so darn thick and heavy that the longer it is the more headaches I get. Anyway I will stop talkin now and let ya look at the pictures, just a warning I took the pictures myself so they aren't the best, they don't do the style or color justice. Anyway enjoy and let me know what you think :)



1 comment: