Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's a new.....

Christmas came early for me, today I got a

SHINY...






NEW...






Faucet for my sink!

My other faucet was screamin for retirement! The pressure to the faucet was barely a dribble yet the sprayer had plenty of pressure cause it kept coming off and in the process spraying a stream of water straight into the air leaving a trail of water all over, creating an indoor slip and slide! Now on some occasions(4 out of 5 times) I have been lucky enough to get sprayed directly in the face and it's usually hot water, apparently the faucet thinks I need more then 1 shower in a day! Well we granted the faucets wish and we hope it has a grand time at the Dump Retirement Community! Anyhow I am very pleased and super happy with the new faucet and the fact that my hubby put it in with no complaints and no major plumbing issues!!

No comments:

Post a Comment