Monday, November 22, 2010

Yellow Belt Testing




Saturday Dana tested for his yellow belt (we find out today if he got it). Instead of getting a sitter for the kids we decided to take them, thinking they would enjoy seeing daddy test, they were excited for about the first 10 mins! When they started one of the Master's talked for about an hr, the kids were done after the first 20 mins, he had some great things to say but it just really dragged out and it didn't help that my kids had gone through all their snacks and water before the testing even began. In the amount of time the guy talked I took the kids to the bathroom 6 times, Ellie fell and got a goose egg, and they ate all their snacks(did I mention that already?) that was suppose to last all of the testing.

Once the testing started the kids were really interested, especially Ellie she imitated every hi-ya and punch! The kids were pretty good considering how long we had been there, after seeing Dana test we decided it was time to go home, somehow the wipes got taken out of my diaper bag and let's just say they were needed! Dane dropped the kids and I off and went back to support the other people testing.

I wish we had had the money for me to test as well, but at the same time I now know what to expect and how things are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment