Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I see light!

I think I am finally starting to see the light at the end on the "home makeover" tunnel! Yesterday I primed the walls and molding in my living room and kitchen, now I just need to paint. The only things I will have left to do (at least for now) is priming and painting my kitchen cupboards and putting up a new back splash. Then I will be able to start decorating I have so many ideas I can't wait! Hopefully I will have some decor stuff up by Thanksgiving, the house looks to sterile with nothing on the walls.

This week has been exhausting, last Friday I took Ellie into the Dr. to find out she had bronchitis, and pneumonia, they gave her antibiotics and albuterol. She seemed to be doing better till yesterday she spiked a fever of 102.4, I called and got her into the Dr.'s after hrs on top of the bronchitis and pneumonia she has a double ear infection that she got while she was on antibiotics! They gave her a strong shot of antibiotics and had us follow up today. This morning her temp was 101.8, we went in for the follow up they gave her another shot of antibiotics(poor girl) and prescribed her with some stronger stuff. We have another appointment tomorrow, I am hoping she will be fever less and she will have this licked. The poor girl is so miserable, she's either laying on the couch or laying at my feet crying.

I am hoping that next week will be better and we will all be in good health. I am very thankful that my doctors office has after hrs, I'm also thankful for my hubby who did his time last night by taking care of a crying baby for me, so I could get a little sleep, thanks hun I love you. I am also thankful that everyone else in the house is in good health (at least for now). Well I am off to get some painting done.

No comments:

Post a Comment