Monday, November 15, 2010

Family Night!!!

Today Kaleb, Ellie and I spent 4 hours grocery shopping! Yup that's right 4 HOURS, it's because we didn't just go to one place we went to 3(not counting getting gas), however we did get everything we need for Thanksgiving and for dinners for the rest of the month! The kids did fairly well for how long we were gone, Wal-Mart and Fry's were especially busy and I couldn't find a Turkey with a tag on it, but only paying $3.59 for a 10lb turkey was definitely worth the fight(really people were throwin elbows).

After getting home from our grocery endeavor, Ellie took a nap and Kaleb and I carried all the grocery's inside and I spent the rest of my afternoon putting away all our glorious grocery's! Dane got home around 3:30, he helped me get everything ready for our family night we decided to take the kids to see Despicable Me, then to dinner. As soon as Ryne got home we took off, the movie was great, any movie that keeps all 3 of my kids still in there seats is a GREAT movie!! The kids loved it, they didn't stop laughing and neither did I, I thought it was the best non Disney movie EVER, I loved the story and how light hearted it was, it really was fantastic. After the movie we took the kids to Ned's Crazy sub,were the kids couldn't stop talking about the movie.

It was a great night, it's one of the first times I wasn't chasing kids down the isles, standing in the back with a screaming baby, or taking kids to the bathroom umteen times, I actually got to enjoy myself. It was a fun night had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment