Friday, November 26, 2010

OOOHHH Christmas Tree!!!

This morning after breakfast we rounded up the troops and cleaned up the house, in the process I managed to knock down our oh so beautiful 7 1/2 foot pre-lit Christmas! You read right it came a tumblin down while I was vacuuming. You see in years past we have never put the screws in the stand once the tree is in(I know dumb) until now we have never had a problem, I blame it on the vacuum! A few tears were shed by me and the kids, Ryne thought " oh man now Christmas is ruined", Kaleb just cried as did I and Dane reminded Ryne that it isn't even Christmas yet! So after I stopped crying, I rummaged through the box and found the screws, with the help of my wonderful husband we got the tree standing again, then I went to work sweeping up the glass YES glass, I had some little had blown snowman ornaments that my mom sent me a few years back, only 3 of them broke and just the bodies broke the heads were found intact so I kept them! Anyway we put the ornaments that fell off back on and all is well and right in the our world again!!
After I recovered from what will be known as "the tree incident of 2010", I decided to put up all my pics and other decor (I know FINALLY), and I have to say the house looks soooo much better!! It feels like home again. So here are some pics of that..

And this is the man who made it all possible! I love you hunny!!
And now for some close ups of the Christmas decor, our lovely Rudolf stockings.

And "Rudy" the reindeer wreath courtesy of Merlene who was getting rid of it and asked my mom if she knew anyone who wanted it!! Thanks Merlene I love it he is by far one of my favorite decorations!
Now my kitchen is no where near being done, but here is a sneak peak!

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of Dana.

    "Yes, you can trust this man!"

    Mike Lamps

    ReplyDelete