Saturday, November 13, 2010

Smile it's good for ya! :)

Here are a few things that someone said or did this week that made me laugh:


Kaleb: "Mom, your the man!"

Ryne: " I have a secret. Why do we have eyes?"

Kaleb: "Mom? Why did the monsters poop blow up in my dream?" Me: "I have no idea, it blew up?" Kaleb: " Yes me and my best friend Logan were in a box then the monster pooped and we blew up! It was strange."

Dana: "Your are weird." Me: "I know I am but what are you!" yeah I totally meant to say "I know you are but what am I!" HAHAHAHA

Tinkerbell running as fast as she can on the carpet then hitting the laminate floor and slamming into something!

Ellie's new funny faces

It's moments like these that make life good. They remind me to cherish the small things, and make good memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment