Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pie Day

Yesterday was "Pie Day" at Kaleb's school, sorry no pictures I forgot my camera and my phone. When we got to the school Kaleb was having a hard time he was crying cause he didn't want to go to the bathroom, then he was upset cause he didn't think I was there, apparently threw all the tears he didn't see me. He was so excited when he saw me, he was sad that Ryne and Dana weren't there but happy that I came with Ellie. After pie Kaleb's class sand songs for us, Ellie loved clapping after each song, she even chimed in when she new a song!

We had a lot of fun, Kaleb was excited to get to come home with me. When we got home he showed me a turkey he made, and a pumpkin plant that he grew from a seed, telling me not to touch it with my fingers cause it will kill it! The kids are out of school for the rest of the week, today we are going to be baking pies, cookies and rolls for tomorrow, they can't wait! Tomorrow we are planning on watching Dane in the Turkey bowl at our church, then it will be time to get the Turkey cookin, then we will pull out all the Christmas decorations!!

No comments:

Post a Comment