Friday, July 24, 2009

Dog Pile!

Yesterday my older kids were trying to help me get work done by playing with their baby sister and keeping her happy. As I was going from room to room putting away clean clothes and gathering dirty, I could hear all 3 of them laughing and having a good time. I decided to grab my camera and have a peek at the fun. This is what I found DOG PILE on ELLIE!!!

Don't worry they aren't actually squishing her. Ryne created a kind of bridge over Ellie with her body so she isn't actually laying on her. Kaleb thought this looked like fun and decided to jump on the pile. Ya can't really tell but Ellie was having a great time and she was thoroughly entertained!! They played with her all day and tuckered her out.

Awake!
Asleep!!
These pics were taken with in seconds of each other. =)
She slept really good last night in fact she didn't wake up until 10:30 this morning!!





No comments:

Post a Comment